Customer service rep KPI
This post include sample/example KPIs related to position: Customer service rep and how to set up Customer service rep KPI performance appraisal dashboard.
1. Steps to create KPIs of Customer service rep:
To build KPI system for this position, you can follow the steps below:
• Define operational objectives for Customer service rep monthly, quarterly, 6 months, yearly.
• Identify Key Result Areas (KRAs) for the Customer service rep.
• Identify tasks list.
• Determine work procedure for each Bank KRA, each task.
• Identify methods to measure the results of each KRA, task, procedure.
• Create Customer service rep KPIs.
2. KPI Mistakes
Building KPI system plays an important role in evaluating job performance of individual parts, divisions and the company’s objectives and performance management system in general. The development of KPI metrics help to create measurement systems, information systems throughout the organization.
When building KPI system, you should note the following factors:
• Do not create too many KPI, KPI be built around 3-5 KRAs.
• KPI should change to suit each stage (depending on your goals).
3. Job titles related:
When KPI building, you should note the relationship between Customer service rep and KPI titles related as:
• Customer service assistant
• Customer service coordinator
• Customer service supervisor
• Customer service executive
• Customer service manager
• Customer service rep
• Customer service team leader
• Customer service receptionist
• Customer service associate
• Customer service administrator