Executive secretary KPI
This post include sample/example KPIs related to position: Executive secretary and how to set up Executive secretary KPI performance appraisal dashboard.
1. Steps to create KPIs of Executive secretary:
To build KPI system for this position, you can follow the steps below:
• Define operational objectives for Executive secretary monthly, quarterly, 6 months, yearly.
• Identify Key Result Areas (KRAs) for the Executive secretary.
• Identify tasks list.
• Determine work procedure for each Bank KRA, each task.
• Identify methods to measure the results of each KRA, task, procedure.
• Create Executive secretary KPIs.
2. KPI Mistakes
Building KPI system plays an important role in evaluating job performance of individual parts, divisions and the company’s objectives and performance management system in general. The development of KPI metrics help to create measurement systems, information systems throughout the organization.
When building KPI system, you should note the following factors:
• Do not create too many KPI, KPI be built around 3-5 KRAs.
• KPI should change to suit each stage (depending on your goals).
3. Job titles related:
When KPI building, you should note the relationship between Executive secretary and KPI titles related as:
• Executive assistant
• Executive coordinator
• Executive consultant
• Executive chairman
• Executive manager
• Executive officer
• Executive producer
• Executive president
• Executive recruiter
• Executive receptionist
• Executive secretary
• Executive team leader
• Executive VP