HR director KPI
This post include sample/example KPIs related to position: HR director and how to set up HR director KPI performance appraisal dashboard.
1. Steps to create KPIs of HR director:
To build KPI system for this position, you can follow the steps below:
• Define operational objectives for HR director monthly, quarterly, 6 months, yearly.
• Identify Key Result Areas (KRAs) for the HR director.
• Identify tasks list.
• Determine work procedure for each Bank KRA, each task.
• Identify methods to measure the results of each KRA, task, procedure.
• Create HR director KPIs.
2. KPI Mistakes
Building KPI system plays an important role in evaluating job performance of individual parts, divisions and the company’s objectives and performance management system in general. The development of KPI metrics help to create measurement systems, information systems throughout the organization.
When building KPI system, you should note the following factors:
• Do not create too many KPI, KPI be built around 3-5 KRAs.
• KPI should change to suit each stage (depending on your goals).
3. Job titles related:
When KPI building, you should note the relationship between HR director and KPI titles related as:
• HR director
• HR manager
• HR executive
• HR coordinator
• HR officer
• HR assistant
• HR benefits manager
• HR compliance manager
• HR operations manager
• HR systems manager
• HR services manager
• HR team leader
• HR receptionist