Operations office KPI
Top KPI materials
This post include sample/example KPIs- related to position: Operations office and how to set up Operations office KPI performance appraisal dashboard.
1. Steps to create KPIs of Operations office:
To build KPI system for this position, you can follow the steps below:
• Define operational objectives for Operations office monthly, quarterly, 6 months, yearly.
• Identify Key Result Areas (KRAs) for the Operations office.
• Identify tasks list.
• Determine work procedure for each Bank KRA, each task.
• Identify methods to measure the results of each KRA, task, procedure.
• Create Operations office KPIs.
2. KPI Mistakes
Building KPI system plays an important role in evaluating job performance of individual parts, divisions and the company’s objectives and performance management system in general. The development of KPI metrics help to create measurement systems, information systems throughout the organization.
When building KPI system, you should note the following factors:
• Do not create too many KPI, KPI be built around 3-5 KRAs…
• KPI should change to suit each stage (depending on your goals).
Free ebook: Steps to set up kpi
3. Job titles related:
When KPI building, you should note the relationship between Operations office and KPI titles related as:
• Operations planner
• Operations supervisor
• Operations support manager
• Operations staff
• Operation technician
• Operations team leader
• Operations analyst
• Operations assistant
• Operations associate
• Operations consultant
• Operations controller
• Operations clerk
• Operations coordinator
• Operations engineer