Production supervisor KPI
Top KPI materials
This post include sample/example KPIs- related to position: Production supervisor and how to set up Production supervisor KPI performance appraisal dashboard.
1. Steps to create KPIs of Production supervisor:
To build KPI system for this position, you can follow the steps below:
• Define operational objectives for Production supervisor monthly, quarterly, 6 months, yearly.
• Identify Key Result Areas (KRAs) for the Production supervisor.
• Identify tasks list.
• Determine work procedure for each Bank KRA, each task.
• Identify methods to measure the results of each KRA, task, procedure.
• Create Production supervisor KPIs.
2. KPI Mistakes
Building KPI system plays an important role in evaluating job performance of individual parts, divisions and the company’s objectives and performance management system in general. The development of KPI metrics help to create measurement systems, information systems throughout the organization.
When building KPI system, you should note the following factors:
• Do not create too many KPI, KPI be built around 3-5 KRAs…
• KPI should change to suit each stage (depending on your goals).
Free ebook: Steps to set up kpi
3. Job titles related:
When KPI building, you should note the relationship between Production supervisor and KPI titles related as:
• Production assistant
• Production coordinator
• Production clerk
• Production director
• Production engineer
• Production foreman
• Production line worker
• Production like supervisor
• Production line leader
• Production manager
• Production operator
• Production planner
• Production staff
• Production supervisor