Sales supervisor KPI
This post include sample/example KPIs related to position: Sales supervisor and how to set up Sales supervisor KPI performance appraisal dashboard.
1. Steps to create KPIs of Sales supervisor:
To build KPI system for this position, you can follow the steps below:
• Define operational objectives for Sales supervisor monthly, quarterly, 6 months, yearly.
• Identify Key Result Areas (KRAs) for the Sales supervisor.
• Identify tasks list.
• Determine work procedure for each Bank KRA, each task.
• Identify methods to measure the results of each KRA, task, procedure.
• Create Sales supervisor KPIs.
2. KPI Mistakes
Building KPI system plays an important role in evaluating job performance of individual parts, divisions and the company’s objectives and performance management system in general. The development of KPI metrics help to create measurement systems, information systems throughout the organization.
When building KPI system, you should note the following factors:
• Do not create too many KPI, KPI be built around 3-5 KRAs.
• KPI should change to suit each stage (depending on your goals).
3. Job titles related:
When KPI building, you should note the relationship between Sales supervisor and KPI titles related as:
• Sales associate
• Sales assistant
• Sales account manager
• Sales administrative assistant
• Sales analyst
• Sales clerk
• Sales consultant
• Sales director
• Sales engineer
• Sales executive
• Sales manager
• Sales rep
• Sales receptionist
• Sales VP
• Sales supervisor
• Sales training manager