Warehouse controller KPI
This post include sample/example KPIs related to position: Warehouse controller and how to set up Warehouse controller KPI performance appraisal dashboard.
1. Steps to create KPIs of Warehouse controller:
To build KPI system for this position, you can follow the steps below:
• Define operational objectives for Warehouse controller monthly, quarterly, 6 months, yearly.
• Identify Key Result Areas (KRAs) for the Warehouse controller.
• Identify tasks list.
• Determine work procedure for each Bank KRA, each task.
• Identify methods to measure the results of each KRA, task, procedure.
• Create Warehouse controller KPIs.
2. KPI Mistakes
Building KPI system plays an important role in evaluating job performance of individual parts, divisions and the company’s objectives and performance management system in general. The development of KPI metrics help to create measurement systems, information systems throughout the organization.
When building KPI system, you should note the following factors:
• Do not create too many KPI, KPI be built around 3-5 KRAs.
• KPI should change to suit each stage (depending on your goals).
3. Job titles related:
When KPI building, you should note the relationship between Warehouse controller and KPI titles related as:
• Warehouse assistant
• Warehouse assembler
• Warehouse clerk
• Warehouse controller
• Warehouse delivery driver
• Warehouse helper
• Warehouse keeper
• Warehouse manager
• Warehouse operator
• Warehouse packer
• Warehouse picker
• Warehouse receiving clerk
• Warehouse supervisor
• Warehouse selector
• Warehouse stocker
• Warehouse staff
• Warehouse shipper
• Warehouse technician